Are you facing issues while you install and configure AVG antivirus free 2015 version on your system? Sometimes various non-techie users are not able to download, install and configure the antivirus on their systems due to system permission errors, firewall issues or may be that the minimum system requirements are not fulfilled.
In such cases, users find it difficult to install and configure the application and even if they retry they failed to do so. So in such situations, you should contact the experienced experts to solve your technical issues which you are unable to handle. Reach to the experts via AVG Support Number toll-free to get the best assistance right away! Our experts will install and configure the application on your computers without any technical issue if you are unable to do so. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps which are provided by our experts to do so manually.
Steps to install and configure AVG Antivirus free 2015
- Restart the windows of your computer and log in with the administrative rights.
- Make sure you are not accessing multiple applications on your windows.
- Now browse through the official website of the antivirus and click on “AVG Antivirus 2015” and then tap on “free download”.
- Once you click on download, the application will start to download and then double-click on the downloaded software and tap on “run” to start the installation when the run box opens.
- Then you are required to select the language and then click on “next”.
- After that, you have to accept the “license and agreement” by clicking on “accept”.
- Then a window will come asking you to enter your license number. As you are downloading the free version, so just tap on “next”.
- A new window will appear and you have to select “custom install” and then go to “next”.
- Just click on “next” again or you can deselect the languages.
- Click on “finish” to complete the installation process.
- The installation is completed and the application will provide you with various options to scan your device and the users have to click on “advanced settings” which is on the top-right corner.
- Under the “advanced settings” go to the “virus vault” which is in the left corner under “update” section and then you have to increase the size by 20% of the vault and then click on “apply”.
- After that, you have to click on “update” which is in left and uncheck the option “Start Memory and process scan after a successful update” and click on “apply”.
- Then click on “identity protection” and select “Automatically quarantine detected threats” and click on “apply”.
- In the end, you have to click on “appearance” and deselect the options such as “Boot time improvement notifications” and “AVG Advisor notifications” and then click on “apply”.
- Now you have successfully installed and configured the application via AVG Help and Support of experts.
Dial AVG Support Number toll-free to get help immediately
If you still face issues then you should contact the experts via AVG Support Number toll-free to tackle the issues perfectly.